Kindergarten - 5th Grades
The elementary school teachers believe…
- there are no limits to what children can accomplish.
- students should be encouraged to take risks and learn from mistakes.
- accommodations should be made for different learning styles and abilities.
- students achieve success when they feel valued as individuals.
- organization and time management skills lead to greater independence.
In our elementary classrooms you will see…
- daily designated Warrior time for small group support in specific skill areas.
- a variety of student work displayed.
- basic skills being emphasized as students transition into middle school.
- technology being integrated across the curriculum.
- students assuming more responsibility.
- students being taught through a variety of approaches.